Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday - check!

finished teaching all my thursday classes until feb 28. i'm feeling the acceleration of time as I'm drawn into the "event horizon" (a black hole term). I seem to be able to fit more and more into each day, making time longer, yet shorter.

and watching the Universe move pieces of my life around on a chess board. As i open up more space inside of me, as i embrace even more effortlessness, the Universe comes calling and changes events, timing, etc... of things that were supposedly "set in stone" on another trajectory.

moral of the story: Nothing is set in stone. Not even stone. So let change in and see it as the Universe's way of helping you out, of helping you live and embody the new reality you've been asking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment