Saturday, January 12, 2013

getting it together

Gig - check!

Now I can focus on getting ready for India. Good thing, too, since I leave next Friday. And as of Jan 19, I will be totally off the grid. What's to come of the 365 Conversations????  I know you are freaking out a bit right now. Fear not. Ever.

But back to the blog.  I'm going to schedule some posts to post while I"m away. They won't be in real time from me in the moment, but they will be in real time from the time I write them. I will randomly schedule them, and then the Divine will make sure we all get what we need from them for 5 weeks. Yep. I'll be gone until Feb 22.

And if you are wondering, the 365 Conversations 1 year without missing a day practice ends on Jan 15.  Whew! But I'm enjoying it, and it seems you are too, so we keep on keeping on.

But for tonight - Go Niners! and Yeah, it was kinda fun, weird, and very loud at the pub tonight. Enough TVs to be in Best Buy. And John and I playing music, the soundtrack to the 49s victory over Green Bay.

#sportsdrugsandrockandroll
#icouldgiveafuckbutwasthereanywayanditwasoddlyfun
#istillhavetopack

No comments:

Post a Comment