Thursday, January 3, 2013

My thoughts are not my own

My thoughts are not my own. I'm sure I've blogged about this before, even if only in my mind, but it was triggered when I read friend Abby Cohen's Facebook post this morning. She mentioned the concept of forgetting things when leaving a room.

I responded, "So funny you wrote this! I just read it, and last night I did a blog about this very subject! The universe is not so random. Thoughts are out there. Which are our own? :)"

So whose thoughts are they? Yours? Mine? Ours? Yes.

Thoughts, like sound waves, are out there. They aren't invisible things that go nowhere, so yes, we are constant bombarded with thoughts, ideas, opinions, some of which our personality didn't consciously come up with, but due to the nature of the beast if thoughts, we are all a part of.

Another piece of evidence in favor of quieting the mind chatter. With our seemingly innocuous random thinking, we are adding to thought form pollution, a global warming of busy-ness so to speak. We can't stop thinking, but we can become more conscious as to what we think. And the reason this matters (cuz we are talking about Matter, and ask anyone- thoughts matter!) is because the more we keep thinking something, the more it becomes our truth.

So what do you want to believe? Believe that! It's out there somewhere, so if we're going to invest in a thought construct anyway, it might as well be one that we want.

Just sayin'

And remember, Einstein already proved this stuff from a physics point of view, in case we need to see it to believe what our inner knowing already knows.

Learn to discern the chatter from your inner voice if truth. Then listen to that. And the chatter will no longer Matter, since the voice you choose to pay attention to is Spirit. And for my money, that's a way cooler place to put my thinking me thinks.

Are my thoughts my own? Depending on who's talking? From my personality, probably not. I'm probably just latching on to a bunch of collective unconscious thought forms out there. From my Divinity, my thoughts are not my own, unless I am the Divinity. And not my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment