Friday, January 4, 2013

Power of Prana

Yesterday I saw a person almost get hit by a car. Yes, she was in the crosswalk and had the green, yes the mini van was making a left hand turn. No she want hit, but it was because her shakti actually picked her up and set her down as the van came to a fast but shocked stop. No squealing, no peeling. And there should have been considering how fast the van was moving.

I'd venture to say that the woman will never be the same. The driver looked untouched by the whole thing, but I don't really know. When I pulled up and asked her if she was alright, she was crying and shaking, but she said yes. Physically I guess. But the energy hit was huge.

Kundalini? I think yes. In each of us. For her, if she thinks back on this day and realizes what she did aka save her own life, then she has nothing to fear. At least things as powerful as fast, left-turning minivans.

No comments:

Post a Comment