Wednesday, January 16, 2013

365

Yesterday I completed the 365th Conversation. Yes, 1 full year of conversations. It was a great practice to make myself sit down and write something to post no matter what was going on. And many times i surprised myself. Just by sitting down and showing up, something would happen.

that's the practice. showing up.

in yoga, or whatever discipline you have or choose, its the daily, step by step, drop of water/grain of sand process that creates the ocean, the beach, the song, the book, the building, the whatever big dream or idea you have.

Unless it's something tangible, like a Barbie Dream House. Or a car. Maybe that's why we are so attracted to material items. We can go buy it and we are done. No process, no practice. Just bam! Now you have it.

i'm leaving for India in 2 days. I set it up so I will be able to blog, provided there is cellular service. So 365 Conversations continues. By showing up. For my Self.

And y'all. Cuz I know you are showing up to read.  Thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment