Monday, December 17, 2012

Litmus test

a litmus test for lightness. excellent!

How do I know I've taken care of myself today in a way that serves the Whole?
1) I am not only tolerant. I actually accept the actions of others and see them as perfect. They are doing their best from their point of view, after all!
2) I am delighted when I hear about the success of others.
3) I see equanimity instead of polarity.
4) If I see polarity, I'm not polarized.
5) I see the world and my place in it as a vehicle to experience, learn, grow.

So when these types of responses to these types of situations start happening, it's time to ask oneself, "What haven't I given myself that i need right now? What part of me is not being true to my Self? What can I do right this moment to give myself what I need so I can be the person I know I am?"

No comments:

Post a Comment