Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cray-Cray

it's crazy that  I have had 10,000 plus total page views today. Especially since i only have 12 followers, and yes, don't think i don't notice ms Christine! Today I was assisted Yogarupa Rod Stryker at his weekend workshop on the Gunas. It was awesome. As is all of the amazingness of "yoga" or whatever you want to call it.

There was a time when "yoga" was a cool word. Then it became a hip word. then it became an everyday word. then it became a non-word.

But that's a whole other discussion.

the crazy (aka cray-cray) thing is that this thing called "yoga" is/has been around for  a long long time and that the whole idea is that the goal is to go for "union" whatever that means. and what i know that  one aspect of what that means is that I read the other night in a book (yes, i actually read...) and it said something to the effect that without yoga, religion is a thing of the ego. Without union (yoga), religion is just another way to make yourself feel greater than or less than.

i'm not going to talk more about that, but if you are interested in my point of view, please comment, and i'll be more than happy to expound. Otherwise, I'm happy to sit back and say nothing. Cuz seriously, if it matters, awesome, and if it doesn't, awesome. and thanks so much for even reading this blog! I mean it.

and the 10,000 page views. Well, that rocks for me. Thanks so much for hanging through the cactus chronicles and the alignment rants. YOU rock for being there to rock my world. And for reflecting back to me the part of me that cares about what i have to say.

Amen.

And rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment