Thursday, December 6, 2012

Done Waiting

So, 45 hours later, data migration complete. Maybe them thar birds hit some bumpy weather. Regardless, I can access all my old crap again.

Just goes to show, no matter where you go, all your stuff goes with you. So no matter where it's stored, you're the only one who can really clean it out and let it go.

One weird thing though. I have a ton of contacts in my address book from earlier days. I had about 2000 and I've deleted about 700 of them. So, as i'm deleting from my iPhone, i'm thinking, wouldn't it be great to start over? and guess what? Magically I only have 203 contacts on there now. Weird. And kinda cool. Except for the fact that I didn't get to pick which 203...

Good thing my computer has all the old stuff...

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment