Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jiggle my niggles

One thing I have learned is that people will not change to make your life easier. And that's not a bad thing, cuz without them, it would be easier to avoid some of those little niggly, or not so niggly, aspects of how we relate to ourselves and the world, and those little nigglies would keep niggling until we made all of our decisions based on their survival.

So thanks to all those who jiggle my nigglies. It may not be fun in the moment, but I'm a better, bigger person for it. So instead of me wasting my energy trying to coerce someone into changing, I can weight options and choose the option that will best serve me. Sometimes the choice is not so obvious, but keep choosing, and at some point you will enough information to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment