Monday, December 3, 2012

beyond awesome-na

Finding that place where asana becomes meditation is pure delight. For me. It's where I get to know my self and my Self. It's where my Selves begin to talk with each other, get to know each other.

Others are digging it too. As we discover more of who we really are, the global point of view gets bigger. As the global point of view opens, there are more possibilities, more room for growth and expansion. When we allow ourselves to breathe, expand, grow, we build our capacity to truly love. And unconditionally love. As our worldview expands, we see less of the little S self, the "i" the "me" and we experience more of the Whole. Not just intellectually, but really experiencing Self as Wholeness.

It's beyond Awesome-na. It's yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment