Wednesday, March 30, 2011

17. Hot Bliggity Blog

Yes. It's true. Yesterday ate me cuz I was trying to eat it. It was all about "knocking it out." Knocking one more thing off the list. Until I got knocked out. I knocked myself out. Finally ending the day in a slight oblivion - no alcohol involved - but totally forgot to complete my mission. I didn't knock out the blog. Well, opportunity strikes again, and this time, i made sure I remembered, because even though that aspect inside myself that sees things that I do for myself as fluffy, meaningless, and unimportant, I know otherwise. I know it's just a habit of thought and a habit of action, which is one reason for these conversations. To acknowledge and honor that part of me that creates, that dreams, that values the miracle. The part of me that is the space between the cells. the part that transcends all matter. To talk with and from that part, formally, as a practice, at least once a day, right here in front of God and everyone.

Because it is God and Everyone.

And tonight, yoga class was thick with space, transformation, and the promise of a better life. A life where matter doesn't matter as much. When matter matters as much as it is, not more, not less.

And I got a chocolate cupcake from a student. Thank you God. And Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment