Friday, March 25, 2011

11. Things that go bump

in the night. When you wake up and remember that you forgot to blog. It still counts because it's officially not morning yet. And I won't be mourning that I missed a day, a blog, a blot on the blip of mankind. Because I have been writing. yes. Which is great. And what's even better is that I'm not copy and pasting something I wrote earlier this week to fill this blog-spot-in-time. This is actually happening in real time. After a long rainy day of driving, teaching, and other appointments, watching Modern Family and Grey's Anatomy - surrogate families with just enough disfunction to make me feel at home, yet just enough of the "dream" and "funny" to make it all OK. So yeah, I'm human. And thank God for that. Thank you God. For this humanity. If I wasn't human, I might not have the opportunity to sense, feel, taste, smell, think, see, hear all the wacky-ness that keeps the carnivale  carnal. Carnal-val. Human-val. Val-carn. Bennifer. Branjolina.

And even in this rain with a dog, my couch is still white.

:-)

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment