Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another blip in blogland

So I had this 3 or 4 part blog written out and published part of it yesterday. I felt that it was inspired and I was really excited about it. I didn't publish the whole thing because there were a few parts I wanted to re-write, plus, it gave me some stuff to post over the next couple of days. But alas - the draft that contained the whole "human" blog is gone. Just the part I published, and some of the last paragraph.

So what does this mean? Does it mean I need to be more in the present moment, and less "prepared?" Perhaps I need to be more careful and make sure I put a copy in my notes or something? Perhaps it means i shouldn't update my phone because for some reason, the blog wasn't "saving" the way it usually did. Or perhaps it means I should just let it go and trust that if I'm supposed to talk about what was so goddamned important, I will, at a different time.

I choose the last option.

Maybe my computer (or to be more accurate, my iPhone) is using the excuse "Hey, I'm only human."
Hal...

No comments:

Post a Comment