Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Snot again!

No, it'snot again. Just the follow up.

After draining my brain via snot I felt clearer, more serene. Emptied of distractions. I was able to focus more clearly and felt oddly steady, considering how I felt during the Snot-fest.

I picked up Rudolph Ballentine's book "Radical Healing" and turned to the section on allergies. At one point it said that hay fever type allergies were "guilty relationship with mother nature." I took that to be old stuff about feeling allergic to my environment. Now that "stuff" is really deep in those babyhood cells, making it's way to the surface. Also, post nasal drip was something about internal weeping about not being able or allowed to connect with your spiritual source/aspect. Sure made sense to me since my big thing as a kid was this intense feeling of homesickness, even when I was home. I would often cry to myself "I want to go home." Now that i've found home, I don't feel it in the same way. But there is still a longing, a pain, a weeping if you will, around that. Hard to explain, and that's as much as I'm going to share right now about that.

All that from a bunch of snot?

Yep.


No comments:

Post a Comment