Monday, September 24, 2012

no it's not!

or is it snot?
when it feels like a veritable spigot that when opened has an infinite liquid source and it's coming out of my nose, I can't help but think - is it really snot?

I have had this type of hay fever allergy stuff as far as I can remember. Yes, I have tried diet, homeopathy, doing nothing, herbs, otc medicine, Rxs, and now shots. So at this point, i can either say, "jean, some healer you are! you cant even heal yourself!" or i can go deeper, look for a bigger picture that makes sense.

This is what I know - liquid is the medium of the emotional body. There is a long story behind that, but I dont really feel like going into it right now. I know that tears and snot share the same waterways, and that their origin is the same. So am I crying out my nose? Crying for all that past pain? Crying for the present pain? Crying for help? Crying for fun?

Or is it my thoughts, melting out of my brain, running out my nose, clearing my head of extraneous goop that distracts me from who i really am?

And why is it that when I am totally still, the symptoms get less and less, and it's activity that stirs the pot?

From those points of view, no, it's not. Or it snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment