Monday, January 29, 2018

Doing It Differently - or am I?

An indicator that I'm not #doingitdifferentlyin2018 is when I feel really unmotivated, uninspired, or general fatigue/bad attitude/stress around doing the same old same old. Ironically, I can feel similar sensations around doing something differently. Then the "work" or the "experiment" becomes observing how these sensations/emotions/reactions are similar and how they are different. After I've compiled and analyzed my findings, I can better see if I'm actually #doingindifferentlyin2018 or if I'm just uncomfortable with the New.

And sometimes maybe it's just as simple as a new paint job (referencing last 2 fire hydrant blogs). It could be actual paint, or it could be some other seemingly simple external modification or change. And that might be just the ticket! At the very least, it could provide some much needed inspiration or space to a bigger shift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment