Friday, August 24, 2012

Tuning

Funny. Tuning in. Being in or out of tune. Playing tunes. Cartoons.

We all have this sense of "tune." we want to be in tune with current trends, hip sayings, or even our higher Selves. We want to sing in tune, stay in tune, tune in.

I was playing with my singing bowls tonight. I have 3 now. And crazy, I have 2 that are the same pitch, just an octave apart. Yet they sound so different and evoke/invoke different energies. Why was I drawn to the bowls of the fifth chakra? Expression? Song? Who knows. But something inside me was drawn to that tune, because when I played these bowls, I knew they were for me.

So sing me a waltz with a sweet melody. You are the name on my dance card. Yes, I wrote those lyrics in the same key as my singing bowls. Years before singing bowls were in my conscious life.

Ahhhhhhh! Sing! Some! Awwwwww! Some!

No comments:

Post a Comment