Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Getting HI

Or maybe i mean being HI. I'm at the HI aka Himalayan Institute, and quite frankly, it's great to be here. Gorgeous time of year, I had a lovely evening walk with the awesome Sarla Nichols, and it's just quiet. Except part of me is still flying. Literally. From travel, reeling from the amazing teacher training, and still feeling the waves of my sister Susan's death. So now it's time for me to digest. It was tougher than usual finding wi-fi tonight for whatever reason, but i know the resistance has nothing to do with the wi-fi signal. Rod Stryker once used the analogy of a radio. The signal coming from the tower is always clear, it's the interference that gets in the way of what we hear or don't hear. So I am Here. HI.
Being. hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment