Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fire

It's a hot time in Honesdale tonight. And there's thunder and lightening. Not frightening. Just glorious. I had the pleasure and honor to perform "Fire" for the ParaYoga community and it was hot. I was hot. Flop sweat and all. What i'd like to say, and I will, here's to the awesome support I am receiving for just being myself. my Self. rough edges, smooth edges, slippery slopes, and the whole ball of melted wax. And if I can do it, you can do it. And if you do it, it's easier for me to do it. And that's community folks. A bunch of people being them Selves without apology.

And a big shout out and thanks to the fabulous Zetta Rose for letting me play her delicious Taylor 512ce. Seriously Zetta, I couldn't have played that song without you. And then I wouldn't have got to jump off the stage, and that was really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment