Wednesday, August 8, 2012

To Do To Done

This morning, after a wonderful, long, yet back burning meditation, followed by a naval fire practice from Shelly Craigo (yummy - and you will most likely be getting some of that when i get back!), a little practice for the "talent show" tomorrow night, and here I am. I am. I am.

I am wondering what is on my to do list. Yes, the list that keeps on giving. The endless list that I've had since probably 1995... So I checked my email. Nothing pressing. Unless I forgot about something I need "to do." Could it be that my current "to dos" have moved into "to dones?" And just in time because I, too, was done. Maybe a tad overcooked even.

So this nagging feeling is dissipating, thank goodness, and all the to dos that are out of site (pun intended) and literally out of mind, will get done. When they get done.

To do's are too, done. What remains is to be.

To be's.

To be or not to be. That is question. Or is the question "to be or to do?" I think the former carries more weight and meaning, and once again, Mr. Shake got it right.

We either are or we aren't. Or are we?

Be.

Sri.

No comments:

Post a Comment