Thursday, August 16, 2012

That person

Too salty, not hot enough, not cold enough, etc... Tonight I was that person. The one who is just not satisfied with what you bring. I don't like being that person. I associate it with a chronic complainer. But tonight I was not only "that" person, I was also the person that just let it slide.

Here's the deal from tonight's point of view. If you don't like it, either get over yourself and eat it anyway, as tapas, or get over yourself and be "that person" who wants it the way they want it and is not afraid to raise the standards to get it right.

Tonight I was neither, and as a result, I'm not feeling as awesome as I could be feeling, just having come from a wonderful evening with family. So, trust my ability to digest, assimilate, not take it personally, and move on. Tomorrow I have 2 more meals to try and get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment