Thursday, February 1, 2018

Box of Chocolates

Yes. Definitely referencing Forrest Gump here. The old "life is a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get."

Well, I"m pretty familiar with most boxes of chocolates at this point, but there is still mystery, especially with brands I'm not as familiar with. Again, like life.

Life is the ultimate infinite brand that keeps repackaging and reinventing itself, because as many of us have experienced, just when we think things are going one way, they go another. And this turn of events can either be plus or minus, depending on perception.

And if we look further, we know that anything can happen at anytime, outside of planning, outside of logic, outside of experience.

So, "Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you are going to get." Today could be the day that everything changes for you.

Today could be the day.

And good thing I like chocolate. That way if I'm biting into something I've had before, and it's another day of the same ol' same ol',  I still like what I'm eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment