Monday, November 21, 2016

Am I doing enough?

How to decide if you are doing enough? Play the worst case scenario and ask yourself- "could I live with myself if X happened and I had done nothing or didn't do what I thought I should do? When we act from a place of no attachment, we are acting not expecting outcomes to be according to our personal plans. There may be a bigger picture that we have no control of. So focus on doing what you need to do so you don't drown in guilt later. Cuz a drowning person is just one more thing that "needs saving." Save yourself so someone else can spend their energy saving their own ass. When you are deciding what is your next "right action" from a place of center, you are not attaching to outcomes, just doing what you personally need to do in order to look at yourself without judgement, remorse, guilt, or other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment