Thursday, October 17, 2013

Who knows

Stating the obvious. Who knows? Tonight I taught an amazing class on how changing your center of gravity (aka- changing your relationship to gravity) changes your physical experience in your body. 

So do I keep on this "out there" trajectory and trust that the studio owner is cool with the fact that 5 people were there, or do I change the content to hook more people? Am I Socrates or --------? And I don't have a name in mind btw. 

I see both sides of this coined equation. "Carry on my wayward son?"  Or "<your appropriate other song goes here>"

There is no right or wrong answer. I'm just interested in the discussion. I bought the ticket after all, so I'm the one who will ride this train/pony/other. And as i wrote in a song: "it takes 2 right people in every argument. Otherwise there would be no argument. At all."

Anyone want to weigh in?

No comments:

Post a Comment