Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pupperazzi

So today I'm out with my dog. Walking. From time to time i get those feelings of "what am i doing with my life?" and "I should be doing more." "I should have more people in my classes." "I should be playing to bigger audiences." "Why am I so 'normal?"

And then 2 different people ask to take Winston's photograph! Pupperazzi! And I get to be a stage mom! And it was awesome!

So my dreams of fame and fortune have not been realized in this lifetime, and for most of the time, i am totally at peace with that. Then I get a day where I'm super tired, etc... and I have a wave of (see paragraph #1). What I know, is that i'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing, mopes and all, and that being a stage mom is totally awesome. And if you know my personality, many of you may be thinking "she has got to be lying..." But seriously, part of being a teacher is to have your "kids," your students, be more successful, more amazing, more than you. Because we evolve and share what we know. And evolution improves on it, and makes it more.

So here I am, with my famous little dog looking so cute because he just is, and my amazing students rocking the world of yoga and then some.

And life is pretty good from where I sit. And truth be told, I'm glad it wasn't my picture that they wanted. That would have been a tad creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment