Sunday, October 13, 2013

immediate history

Immediate history.
Is this history that is less far back in time than other history?
Is all history immediate since as soon as it's over "it's history."
We are all making history every moment.
Historically speaking, this has created a lot of thought constructs.
Can we make history from the present moment?
If we are living in the present moment, history doesn't rule the house of You. History can live in the House of History where we can forget it, remember it, repeat it, or not repeat it. Or, from present moment, we can choose to forget, remember, repeat or not repeat.

Immediate history. Could also be a one hit wonder.

And does time exist in the past? If not, then all history is immediate or not immediate, or perhaps even not at all, making all of our past crap that we keep connected to, not even there, except for in the steel trap of our minds. Which makes me wonder - are we even here? I think therefore I am? or I think therefore I was? or I think therefore I will be.

Or I think, therefore I want chocolate. Which I know will solve everything. Immediately. Historically speaking that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment