Monday, July 9, 2012

Seven

Seven -

i have seven followers. Isnt' that weird? yet i keep writing. Why? Because it's not about the followers. Its about the content. Its about the practice. Its about the willngness to keep going even when you're going alone.

but hey, i have an army of 7. And that totally rocks. 7 is an awesome number. 7 days in a week. 7 is a cycle. and don't forget the classic drink Seven and 7.

The practice is about speaking what's true for me. So what if there are 7 people who are interested? Even if there were only 1 or 2 ( and those would be me and my evil twin) who cares? That's one cool thing about the internet. I can sit here and share all my perceived pearls of wisdom or even cynicism and pretend that i'm making a difference in the world, when what's really happening is that i'm making a difference in my world and that makes a difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment