Friday, June 8, 2012

Life

A re-post from an earlier Facebook entry. That's really what I have to share tonight.

"On the plane, ready to fly back home to San Francisco. Big heartfelt thanks to all of you who have been sending love. The funeral service was perfect. My sister Susan was celebrated and honored. She was a bright light that will now be shining unencumbered by the weight of the world. Do if you see a big smile that lights up the room coming out of nowhere, it's probably her. I know you are flying freely now sweet sister! Love you pal. YP4evr

5/28/1967-6/3/2012
Picture taken on her last birthday less than 2 weeks ago."

And lest I forget- for the living: may I overtly honor you as much as we do the departed, so you can feel this love while you are still on earth and not just at your funeral.

And enjoy this life. Honor it by enjoying it. Starting now, because if not now, when?

No comments:

Post a Comment