Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blood

When we think of all those "highly evolved" people like Jesus, Gandhi, or whoever your personal guru is, we sometimes put them on a pedestal and think that they are greater, out of reach, in a state of consciousness that we will never attain. I say if we can't attain it, then they didn't either - at least the picture of what we think they attained. If its not attainable, then it's not. And if someone attained it, it is. So, o lowly me, do I have such a clue as to whether or not I can attain it? If I get all humble, isn't that also my ego, for it implies I have such an understanding as to what I think Jesus was, that I can judge who and how we can or can't be like Him? And in making those judgements, I am endowing myself with the knowledge that I Know? Hmmmm. So yes, it appears since we all Know, that yes, those states of consciousness, of evolution, are Known and therefore attainable.

So what's the difference between me and Jesus? We both bleed, it's our relationship to the bleeding that is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment