Wednesday, April 6, 2011

23. If a blog happens and there is no internet to post it, is it a blog?

Technically I’d venture to say no, but no one is here to read it, so I guess I’d be correct by default. But is being “right” really being right? Does it matter? Only if it matters. And if not, I might as well be wrong since the result is the same.

Listening to the ocean. I can leave my sliding door open because it’s warm enough tonight and I will be rocked, soothed, lulled to sleep by Mommy Nature and Her Lady of the Sea. I love the Earth. That’s what one of my students said today, and I totally agree.

So who cares about not posting the blog on the night it was written? Not me. I’d rather be here with the Sea. The internet can wait, and if for some reason it’s gone, and never to return tomorrow, I will definitely have made the right choice to stay where I am and live this moment of heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment