Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kf3- through space

Continuing this journey from the last 2 days, I retrace my steps and give thanks and credit to the teachers who taught me about space.
1. Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen who introduced me to different "minds" of the body, who at that time was teaching me about the space that runs through us all, and how to communicate through it.
2. Dennis Adams who taught me the "space story" where I learned/experienced the space as God. He also opened my awareness up to the fact that we can consciously and unconsciously transmit information, knowledge, teachings, through the space and those teachings were the most powerful. Powerful since they aren't carried in with words as the transmitter, because words have thought constructs surrounding them, which dilute or misrepresent the truth. But hey, we do what we can with what we've got in the moment, right?
3) and Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, who transmits the deepest teachings through the space.
4) my students, who let me practice and home my skills in transmission and reception through this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment