Friday, March 2, 2012

Mold

I smell mold. I don't want to rip open my bedroom wall. Yet I can't ignore the problem, symptom, sign. I can tell myself I'm hypersensitive or it's all I'm my mind, but that only changes how I deal or don't deal with the problem. So - research, waiting for some website to tell me that I can do something else instead of rip out the drywall. Eventually, I will do what needs to be done.

And how is this different from what we do as we wake up to ourselves? At some point we recognize the problem(mold), try to deny or justify its existence, find people to back us up on those denials or justifications, and eventually, when the mold becomes too toxic, we end up ripping out the drywall anyway. Or we live with the mold.

So what will it be? What it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment