Monday, January 13, 2014

Up With People

I love people. I really do. What I love about my job is people. All shapes and sizes. All opinions. Button pushers. Button calmers. I love saying hi to people when I'm having an off moment. It changes my focus and helps me "turn the other cheek," meaning I see a different side of life other than the one that I was obsessing about. Thank god there was another person there to say hi to, giving me an easy way to change my perspective.

Last night, our next door neighbors, who I don't know at all, other than they live there, were having a party. They've never had a party before. They had a bouncy castle set up for the kids. And when I went to the back deck, we could just see inside their garage, just enough to see people dancing. Living. Loving life.

I gotta say. I felt really warm and fuzzy inside with all that bouncy castle, dancing, love.

I love people.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment