Friday, February 22, 2013

Re-entry

Yesterday was both the 20th and the 21st depending on which side of the pond i was on.

Things I came home to:
a clean house, husband, and dog
flowers
a wide selection of food in the frig because he wanted to make sure I was supported in that way
chocolate lava cakes
a beautiful and thriving yard, complete with rose garden

Things I brought with me:
a deeper meditation practice and connection with the shrine inside
new ideas
less judgement
more enthusiasm
more willingness
less attachment

Things I did today, my first full day back:
unpacked
meditated
ate
got caught up on Project Runway
changed voicemail message
checked email
talked a bit on the phone
slept
enjoyed my family and my life

Tomorrow's list is much the same.
Sri living at it's finest.
mucho gratitude from the heart. And it's those things of daily life that we have, well, uh, every day, so why not celebrate the beauty and wonder of these most simple gifts?


No comments:

Post a Comment