Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Goodbye India!

Final post before we leave for the airport in a few hours. Just had an amazing farewell dinner with full on spicy Indian cuisine here at the Nidra Hotel. And yes, I did yoga nidra at the Nidra.

Been enjoying the last 24 hours of relaxation, meditation, showering and food in the hotel. Catching up on some email, thanks to speedy and free wifi, and looking at some cool Facebook posts from the last 5 weeks. Looking forward to getting some pix up.

First teaching day back will be Thursday Feb 28 - noon class. Giving myself a week to digest and have some re-entry. A very mature decision on my part if i do say so myself. In the past my pattern has typically been to get back on the horse as quickly as possible, thinking that those extra couple of days would actually make the difference between success and failure as far as class attendance goes.

What will i bring with me as I board the plane? The smell of curry. Yes. It's coming out of my pores. And although the smell isn't my favorite (when its coming out of my pores),  I'm loving the experiences around where that smell came from. And this too shall pass. But the memories, the experiences, will feed me, curry free, for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment