Monday, February 4, 2013

Rain

The end of panditji's final satsang before the group departs tomorrow. (Feb 4). Really loud thunder. Horizontal lightening. Huge rain drops. Before the rain started, I made a bee line to the hut (made of straw) to bring the shoes inside. Then find enough plastic bags to cover things that don't agree with water including our beds. Quite dramatic. Very auspicious ending.

It will be sad to see friends leave, but it will be awesome to move into the next phase- personal practice. Lots and lots of personal practice with no distractions. And silence. At least from my mouth.

I've been lucky with Internet. Not today though. Maybe the universe is telling me something. And maybe It's time to listen. And yes, this blog is part of my practice. That's how it started, and that's how it will continue.

But I have very little control as to posting these writings. One minute there is connection, and then, poof! Gone. Nada. Zip.

And part of this trip for me was to strengthen my connection with the divine.

And that is a constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment