Friday, May 18, 2012

Sunday Sunday

But the child born on the sabbath day is bonny and blithe, fair and gay.

I was born on a Sunday. Am I Bonny? No- my name is jean. Blithe? Not quite sure what that means. Fair? Well, I do have light skin that burns easily. Gay? I'm not even going to go there.

But I do know this. It was a magical solar eclipse this evening- 6:30 pm, after a magical yoga class. Before that a magical birthday party where I magically found parking even thigh it was bay to breakers. And before that, a magical wedding where amazing love connection and healing happened. And before that? I actually found something to wear to the wedding. One thing I haven't found- the red coral necklace I bought in Mexico. So maybe we can all do a little magic and see if we can get it to materialize somewhere. I'd say "if you believe in fairies clap your hands," but wait! I am fair, according to the poem, so if you're in- clap your hands, send a vibe, and we shall see what happens. I'm not attached, just thought it might be a fun experiment.

This is the sound of one hand clapping for a fairy.... ..... ......

No comments:

Post a Comment