Thursday, May 17, 2012

Filler- Thursdays child

How much of our day was filler? By changing one letter it could have been fuller. By changing one thought, one choice, one decision, one action, one reaction, one of those changes could have made the difference. Or not. And maybe filler isn't so bad. If I was happy with my choices, and I truly believe I was doing my best- because hey, if we could do better, we would, then what might have been considered filler, might actually have been fuller if I allowed myself to stay in the present moment. I make it sound like I have a choice between past, present, and future, and since we live in a dimension where we can differentiate the 3, then yes we do have that choice- conscious or otherwise. So as another day in the school of life comes to a close, and we move into night school, shall we stop off at a full service gas station and say "filler up?"

I say "why not?" because Thursday's child has far to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment