Saturday, September 24, 2011

sap

my dog stepped in tree sap today. within minutes, the glob of stickiness between his paws that glued his front toenails together, spread into globs around his collar, other legs, face, and other places i don't feel comfortable mentioning. It just goes to show how a moment of unconsciousness can go viral in the blink of an eye. This is not to invoke the god of Fear, but to show how easily we can get off of our path, distracted by the goo that we step in, when the goo becomes our Universe and the sole focus of our attention.

why can't we do that with the opposite of goo?

Another point for crisis management. Not that we're keeping score.

For me, I'm just trying to even the playing field so I can make a conscious choice. Where I can ask myself "to goo or not to goo."

No comments:

Post a Comment