Friday, March 20, 2020

The Egg, The Sperm, The Corona, and Us

I am holding us all in a Corona of Community, Love, and Protection. This week, the meditation of the week (which is available on the Consciousness for Life Subscription for 4 weeks) recalibrate the root chakra, then moves into the 3rd chakra to cultivate a sense of cheerfulness as we remember the power of community. From that place of community and equanimity, we create a "corona" of protection. I hope you all take advantage of the amazing offerings out there right now, this being one of them!

The last share posed the idea that perhaps we just needed some “egg” time. Some of you may have started wondering what I was talking about. Here is more detailed go round about Egg and Sperm.
We are a combination, or the result, of an egg and a sperm coming together ("right now, to make me" - sing to the tune of the Beatles "Come Together.") Egg and Sperm are 2 sides to our now many sided story (#knowyourstoryknowyourworld).

The mind of the sperm is about swimming through obstacles. It’s about the outside world. "Sperm mind" gives us that competitive edge. A hierarchy. A place to go. A sense that we need to "get" somewhere - somewhere else. The mind of the sperm is goal oriented. There may be a team, similar to sports like football, where all the sperm create strategies to get the ball (egg).

The ball (Egg) just is. No attachments. No need to go anywhere. Content in itself to Be. The mind of the Egg is about the not-doing. It's about Being. It is a time of basking, nourishment, replenishing. No goals in the Egg. Egg is complete in its Self. It doesn't get Sh$t done.

We are both Egg and Sperm. Be-ers and Do-ers. And maybe the Sperm parts of ourselves have been in the spotlight for so long, that story and point of view is wearing on us. Maybe Team Sperm wants a time out. And maybe we forgot that we are also part Egg, and perhaps the Doer, the part of us that is out there getting Sh$t done, making our mark (insert visual of dog lifting leg) forgot why it was "Doing"in the first place. Maybe Team Sperm got so wrapped up in Doing it forgot what it was doing. Maybe it dropped the ball and forgot that it's goal was to get to Egg, get to a place of being able to Be, to experience the joy of Being both Egg and Sperm as a Whole Being. Unity. Oneness. 

Enter Corona Virus.

When I first heard the name “corona virus,” what immediatly resonated with me was the “corona.” Before conception, the egg has a “corona.” So perhaps the corona virus is helping us remember our egg. Quarantines are egg time. A time to be. To regroup. To give our sperm a rest. To acknowledge and remember that we have value even when we aren’t outwardly producing.

My hope is that we use this imposed “egg time” as a time to ask ourselves what’s working? Are there choices I would like to make that I haven’t? What are my values? What do I value? If I’m antsy, can I find a way to value both my sperm and egg equally? Can I see the necessity of both and not make one better than the other? Can I see how much sperm time I need to feel my joy, express my true nature, and reflect that divine essence that I am? Can I see how much egg time I need to remember who I really am, to connect with invisible forces and energies, to experience that I am more than a physical body? Can I see how both feed into the gloriousness of life here on the playground of earth? Can I see how it’s up to me to either enjoy or resist both aspects of my Self?
So stay healthy out there. And in there. And all around there. Do whatever you need to do to take care of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual/vibrational selves. And as you attend to all 4 of your bodies, feel your health evolve. Remember, sometimes things aren’t as they seem. And only you know what you need.

Perhaps this virus will help us all be more truthful about what we need and be more fearless in making choices that are in alignment with our health on all levels. Perhaps we may see the value of the unseen, of the egg, as an important player in the ebbs and flows and cycles of life. And as we ride the waves of life, may we learn to surf instead of being thrown around by what is around us, and feel the essential nature of our joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment