Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Party time!

Yes! A "going away" party! (reward at the end of this blog!)

What does that mean? Well, the obvious of course. John and I are giving up our "permanent" residence in SF, and will become "permanent" somewhere else.

But for me, the real "going away" is really a "moving towards." An appreciation of the waves of life, and a willingness to acknowledge and act with the timing of those waves without resistance. 

As you know, we talk about yoga as energy management. Thank you Rod Stryker for that brilliant way of putting it! And "going away" is more about re-evaluating how I'm spending my energy. How much here, how much there, and how those "investments" of my energy (conscious, unconscious, or "life/shit/more happens" are working out. And the "moving towards" is taking steps towards different outcomes (#doingitdifferentlyin2018 #gethonestfaster)

And I have nothing in my life to complain about. Seriously. So I'm not escaping anything, or giving anything up. In tantra, we talk about "adhikara," or "next steps." More like "the most appropriate/best next steps." And that's what this is. Adhikara. 

So let's celebrate together! Celebrate all the "going aways" we've ever done and continue to do! All the moving towards that come from going aways! And all in the quest to move closer and closer into Present Moment, which is actually one of the stars in this whole show. 

And in "going away," well, I'm only changing mailing addresses. Our connection isn't going away. My commitment to teaching and my willingness to serve the Wholeness isn't going away. I'm moving towards a different way of doing it. And we've trained some amazing local teachers, so step into their amazing-ness! And in our amazing age of technology, we can "see" each other anytime! It looks like we have figured out a way to teleport after all! ;-)  

So here is the info on the Party! 
6:30 -- doors open
8pm -- The Mazzei's play some music for 1/2 hour
10-11 -- Pack it out

How to get there: 1094 Revere @ Griffith, Room A34. It's a warehouse. Come in the side door on Griffith. Come up the stairs. The studio is about 1/3 down the hall on the right. Look for clues. 

This is your "reward!" The evite! Check it out for details!
http://evite.me/S9KkMw5Cqb
But the biggest reward is the love and support we have for each other. And THAT is something to party about!

1 comment: