Sunday, April 20, 2014

Patience

Just want you to know that the Easter bunny has not forgotten. An appropriate blog is forthcoming. Let's just chalk it up to a) too many chocolate eggs, 2) not enough chocolate eggs 3) just the right amount of chocolate eggs 4) no chocolate eggs (which might be related to #2). Regardless of chicken or chocolate egg, I'm feeling the omelet that we are cooking in. Yes I have thoughts to grease the pan. Yes I want to put them to paper. And yes, what you feel is spot on the omelet. 

Cheese, mushroom, or Denver, we are all in the same pan. It's hot. It's greasy. And we feel cooked and fried. Which is not a bad thing, since we are cooking ourselves, transforming if you will, into exactly who we really are, so we can answe the big question- who am I and what am I doing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment