Thursday, November 21, 2013

What's behind the curtain

A few blogs ago, on Nov 10, 2013,  I wrote this:

Sharing is caring

And I'm sharing. In this moment I am so full of it, I want to share all of it with you! So in the spirit of Let's Make a Deal, do you want some of what I'm full of? 

I'm giving you all the _____________ you want! It's up to you. Do you want it? Let me know and I'll tell you what's behind the curtain.

and i never told you what's behind the curtain. I got distracted with the Distraction series. Then had some dragons to deal with. truthfully, i totally forgot.

What is behind the curtain is YOU. You are the curtain. So yes, you are the great and powerful Oz, the trip and the car, the Home of Shangrila.

I am full of it and full of you and full of black and full of blue
My closet's also full of shoes
and yes I've paid my union dues
so time to read the headline news

I'm full of it and full of you.
I shared because I cared.

And I am ever so grateful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment