Friday, November 15, 2013

A Whole lot of Distraction

To temporarily put an end to this distraction series, let's just say, just because i feel like saying it, that if we embrace these distractions as part of the Whole, we will become more Whole. Not because we are less than Whole, but because we have accepted more of the Whole, more of ourselves.

And who said distractions had to be negative? Ever hear of SOS - "shiny object syndrome?" I have it. Just ask my husband. Anything beautiful, sparkly, quirky, unique, interesting, etc... can catch my eye in a moment's notice, taking me off course. And sometimes those shiny objects may have been just the light I was looking for, whether it be inside or outside of myself. But the more light I see without, the more capacity I build for seeing it within. And vice versa.

So when it all boils down and is ready to serve on the table of your life - it's perfect. With or without distractions on the side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment