Friday, April 27, 2012

The 24 hr day

The 24 hr day-- what is that exactly? Ok- I get it. It's 24 hours. Exactly. Except when it's not. It's almost 2 am. What happened to the time? Ok- finished teaching at 8. Got home around 8:45. Made dinner featuring greens from our garden. Then American Idol and Water For Elephants later, it past midnight. My blog deadline is past. It's officially the next day and I missed my April 27 blog.

Yeah, I know and you know that this isn't the first time, and it won't be the last, because time is relative, and so are we - yes - we're all relatives and it's now a 2am rant going from whatever to something else but isn't that the way it is anyway and yeah I used to love Bukowski and I probably didn't spell his name write, and yeah, it should have been right, But wrong felt so good and who the hell am I? Am I you? Am I me? Something else?

Or maybe it's just 2:11. And there will still be tomorrow, only it's today.

Sigh.

Btw- I still love my life which is more than I can say for Bukowski. Unless you know. Then please enlighten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment