Tuesday, June 6, 2017

From My Hand to Gods Eye? Or Gods Eye to My Hand?

Hand-eye coordination. It's connection. Connecting insides to outsides. The eye sees something and then the hand moves through time and space to connect with it. My internal connects with the external.

Which is another way of connecting the physical and the non-physical. Or matter and spirit. Or little s self to Big S Self. Or personality to the divine. It's another way we bridge.

So let's play ball! However that looks. And whether it's my eye to God's hand, or God's eye to my hand is probably a chicken/egg thing, or me just trying to squeeze yet another metaphor from a colloquialism.  The desire to connect is everywhere.  Just sayin...

7 comments:

  1. You talk about Hand to Gods Eye.Thank you so much for your blog. You wrote a lot of valuable information in your blog. Now I read your article attentively. I like your post. Thanks for your great post.paraphrase help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma! Glad you are enjoying the blog! I will soon be making new entries, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article, Every company has a different way to introduce your product or services. But those firms or companies understand the behavior of the customers and adopt the relevant process or operation for campaign and promotion. Then check it to get new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to make certain that you Say the significance of the original text demonstrably and also the paraphrased text will be About exactly the same length as the initial one. visit site to see more and I live their writing service that I've used for my papers writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative post. I’m looking for this kind of post. I suggest one thing more that you should visit this site too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In this article, you are showing some great stuff which is looking like a charm. But these all things all looking handmade and explore more their values are so high. You select each and everything so good and everything is looking so perfect.

    ReplyDelete