Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Resolution Solution - part 2


So how's it going so far with those resolutions? 

Right.

For me, I resolve every day. And sometimes throughout the day. The new year just marks another day, and another reason to have a party (as if I need one!)

I have a code that I live by. Those are my resolutions. And I resolve, or re-solve them as often as I need to, for however long it takes for me to get it, because that is what is important to me. What's my code? What does it matter? Make up your own code. What's important to you? 

Some of my code looks like this:
Non judgement 
No greater than or less than
It's all perfect
Love yourself
Etc...

I adopted this code (partial list shown) around 1986 when I met Dennis Adams. Thank you for teaching me truths that have held up every damn moment of every damn day. And that is what I teach. That is what informs my yoga, and all of it informs my life. That code is my continual resolve. That is my Resolution Solution.

Amen
Hari om tat sat
Etc...

#resolutionsolution
#newyearseveryday
#keepthepartygoing
#cantstopwontstopsoidontstop

No comments:

Post a Comment