Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Resolution Solution - part 1

It's that time of year. Day 1, 2015. Time for those good ol' New Years Resolutions! All the things we don't like about ourselves, we seek the solution in re-solution. But that's the clincher- we knew the solution already! So we resolve/re-solve the "problem" time and time again. Is this crazy making? Is it working? Am I feeling better or worse about myself? Better or worse about life? And how do I feel about re-solving the same damn problem year after year? 

So maybe solve a different problem. Try something else. Something that helps us break free from the pack. From the pack of lies we tell ourselves everyday and instead, ask ourselves, "What choices can I make that help me feel better about myself and life?"

Now I'm not saying that we should beat ourselves up for not "getting it" faster, or for continuing to work on stuff. I'm not talking about giving up, but maybe I'm talking about giving up what isn't or hasn't been working. And there is a Knowingness to that. A Knowingness that may reach beyond what it appears to be on the physical plane, so who am I to judge what that looks like on the outside? 

So just do it. You already know what to do. Resolve to act on your Knowingness. Re-solve that. Happy New Year! Happy New Moment. Every. Damn. Day. Even. Next. Year.
#newyearsresolutions
#Resolutionsolution
#lose10lbsonlytofindthemagainstopsnow
#losenothing

No comments:

Post a Comment