Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas cheer

When does Christmas cheer turn into Christmas beer? When it's on the heels of a $12 Cosmo. 

As I sit at Sip, industry party, I realize how out of the loop I've been. Perfect hair and eyebrows everywhere I turn. People are "on." Camera ready. Really camera ready. And for right now, so am I. 

Years ago I would have been freakin a bit about impressin the shit
Outa people who know people

But now I'm fine with the crap
And feel the clap 
Of applause in my head

Cuz "addicted to love" just came on. And that song is badass.
And so am I 
And so is every soul in this room
Perfect eyebrows or not.

So yeah. I'm skipping the Christmas beer and staying with the cheer 
Of wisdom.

And Robert Plant.

Good night sweet beats. I'm outa here.
With love and gratitude and a smile

And that speaks volumes to my heart 
And eyebrows

Eye brow
Eye bow
To You

No comments:

Post a Comment