Saturday, August 24, 2013

Clarity

Here's the thing. No matter how clear we think we are, or how clear we think we are being, it doesn't necessarily impact what happens in the external world. If we are working a piece of material, our teacher, aka our Self, aka the external world, may still respond in a way that makes no sense. This is so we have an opportunity to really learn and absorb what it is we are working on. So when the external world responds in a way that makes no sense, stay true. Was what I said and did in complete truth and integrity? Did I have a hidden agenda that was uncovered? Can I remember not to take it personally and act from a place of sanity? From a place of non-judgement? From a place where I'm not expecting them to change, and I'm ok with the outcome because I trust the bigger picture, and know that if I really learn the lesson, it is worth whatever it is I think I have to lose?

And a box of cartoon bandaids can be a fun way to give the wounds to the ego space to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment